As an additional facility to our guests, with the help of Zero Carbon World, we have installed two free charging points at all of four of our venues for use by our guests. Find out more about our installations & our own electric car, the Nissan Leaf.
Electric cars are the future. Currently passenger cars account for 40% of the UK’s carbon transport. A switch to electric cars would dramatically reduce this figure and result in cleaner local air and lower carbon emissions nationwide.
To celebrate our steps to the future, we are introducing some special offers this summer:-
Book Online with Voucher Code “Electric” and get 15% off our Hotel Room Rates.
- The Castle Hotel, Llandovery – Online Booking
- Peterstone Court, Llanhamlach, Brecon - Online Booking
- The Manor Hotel, Crickhowell – Online Booking
FREE Charging for all hotel & restaurant guests, please follow our house rules.
Hotel Guests arriving by Electric Car, get FREE cream tea on arrival. Please mention “Electric Charging” when booking.
Eat in one of our restaurants and get 10% off your food bill. When booking your meal – please mention “Electric Charging Discount”.
- The Castle Hotel, Llandovery – Reservations 01550 720343
- Peterstone Court, Llanhamlach, Brecon – Reservations 01874 665387
- The Manor Hotel, Crickhowell – Reservations 01873 810212
- Nantyffin Cider Mill Inn, Crickhowell – Reservations 01873 810775
The sockets are free to use, but we ask that the following rules are observed.
- As soon as you’ve finished charging, please move your car.
- Overnight charging (9pm to 8am) is reserved for hotel guests, please book with hotel reception.
- Daytime charging (8:00am to 9pm) is offered on ‘first come, first served’ basis